My name is Kevin Dacruz. I am 21 year old senior here at Florida State University. I am originally from a small town in Connecticut, but moved to Tampa FL as a kid and grew up most of my life there. I am majoring in Media Communication Studies and plan to move to Los Angeles for work after college. 
I've always seen technology being used in a school setting ever since I was very young. Whether it was using a computer for an AR test in elementary school, checking out books in the library, or if it was my math teachers using smart boards and elmos for lectures. The smart boards are probably the most advanced technology piece I remember seeing. A lot of my teachers also used a good amount of powerpoints to teach class.
In this class I hope to learn how to use different types of programs and technologies I never was familiar with, as well as being able to use it in the educational fashion. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog #6