- I haven't used Diigo enough to really give much an opinion about it. However, from what I know about it so far seems pretty cool and it seems like a very convenient site. Diigo looks like it would be even more of a helpful site if it wasn't being used for an online class especially.

- I personally like blogging and think it's a cool and quick way to get ideas and thoughts out. Blogger to be specific is easy to use and if not using for class, is a good way to express yourself and express your thoughts to people if not to know one. I know a lot of people who just blogs kind of as just a diary kind of thing and just express their feelings which is pretty cool.

- LinkedIn is a very good web tool in my opinion. As a senior in college, I've used LinkedIn a very good amount within the last year or so setting up my account and making it look as good as possible. LinkedIn is good because it is a very easy way to communicate with possible future employers when you're in search of a job. You can add everything about you for them to see. Including a resume, past experiences and much more. https://www.linkedin.com

Comments

  1. I would love to see you elaborate on being "cool". Yeah, these things have some advantages and I won't disagree with you that they are pretty cool, but what else about it besides it looks cool?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blog #6