- I started using twitter in middle school, and have it since 2010. At first I used it as a way to see what my favorite athletes were tweeting just because I was interested in their everyday lives. As I got older into high school, I used it as a way to interact with friends and joke around. Now, I use it more as a news feed. I rely on twitter for daily news whether it's politics, economics, sports and also I use it as entertainment (memes). I am also a degenerate sports gambler so I use it to see what professional sports cappers are picking.

- When it comes to digital divide, I think it plays a huge roll in student success. Personally, I think I would be drastically a lot less educated if social media was never a thing. Or if I didn't have daily access to the internet. Causes of digital divide can just be as simple as not being able to afford internet, or a laptop/computer. As a teacher I feel like you would have to make your teaching methods applicable to both those students that have access to computers on a daily basis, and those who don't.

- I think websites such as quizlet, edmodo and kahoot are all very convenient and good academic softwares for students. Quizlet has personally helped me with different ways of studying for quizzes and tests with the different methods the site offers to use such as flashcards and practice quizzes.

Comments

  1. What about your EME2040 Twitter experience? I am looking forward to hearing some of that.
    PS. you might want to proofread your blog before posting it (:

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blog #6