Blog 9

- I really like the "flipped classroom" strategy because I feel like students have more control within the classroom. It really promotes student-centered learning and collaboration, and also it makes it easier for parents to access to see what their kids are learning and doing. However, there are a few downfalls to it.
- A open educational resource is very useful and beneficial. They are accessible and free openly licensed assets that are used for teaching, learning or researching. Whether it is media or text. This can be very useful for the reason that a teacher can use another resource to teach without having to worry about something like copyright infringement for example. https://www.govtech.com/education/higher-ed/What-Are-Open-Educational-Resources.html

This is a good article about OER. It goes into detail about how it wad found, what it does and why it is beneficial.

- The powerpoint assignments are cool because I got to learn new ways to use Powerpoint and do things I didn't know existed. For example, adding links to buttons to change a slide, or the back and forward and home button. I didn't know those were possible until I did the assignment.

(This is assignment4, I haven't done assignment 3 yet)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog #6